I became a Real Estate Agent in 1992 in Logan, Utah. After relocating to Arkansas, I have sold real estate in Northwest Arkansas for 12 years. My favorite aspect of being a Real Estate Agent is the interactions with people - finding the ideal home, negotiating the contract and facilitating the inspection, survey, appraisal, title work, mortgage loan and closing. I specialize in Residential Real Estate - from First-Time Homebuyers to Luxury Homes.
Certifications & Achievements
• GRI Graduate REALTOR Institute
• CRS Certified Residential Specialist
• Global Luxury Certified
• NABOR North West Arkansas Board of Realtors
• Board Director of Special Olympic
• ARA Arkansas Realtors Association