Dec 27, 2019
Downtown Bentonville has become a hub for amazing, locally-owned restaurants. From fine dining to food trucks, there is delicious food for all cravings and budgets. Here are some of our favorites:
Location |108 E Central Ave #10, Bentonville AR
Hours | Monday – Thursday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday – Saturday: 11:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Sunday Brunch: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Table Mesa describes itself as an “upscale spot offering a modern take on Latin cuisine in a stylish setting with exposed-brick walls.” This trendy restaurant is in the heart of the Bentonville square and stands out with its bright yellow accents and colorful patio furniture.
- Cheap Dates: Dates stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon? Yes, please!
- Key Lime Tres Leches: This is one of the best desserts you can get downtown and pairs great with their french press coffee.
Location |201 NW A St. Bentonville AR
Hours |Lunch: Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Dinner: Monday – Saturday 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Brunch: Sunday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
From the outside Preacher’s Son looks like a 19th-century church, but inside is a gorgeous upscale restaurant with an awesome story, which they tell best themselves.
“Helmed by Chef Matthew Cooper, The Preacher’s Son serves lunch and dinner, using sustainably sourced ingredients from farmers and ranchers in Northwest Arkansas. The chef’s dedication to the local community is evident in his choice to use local ingredients. Our story is inspired by Chef Cooper’s background – as the son of a preacher, the restaurant is located in a beautifully restored, historic church, across the street from where Chef Matt’s father taught his first sermons over 40 years ago.”
- Banana Bread French Toast: This interesting twist on classic breakfast food is an amazing brunch option. And, it’s vegan!
- Smoked Fried Chicken: A modern version of a southern classic, this is fried chicken like you’ve never had it before.
Location |109A Northwest 2nd St Bentonville AR
Hours |Sunday – Thursday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday – Saturday: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
The Flying Fish feels like a blast from the past in the best way. Walking into it is like stepping into an 80’s diner. Serving up seafood, burgers, and more, this restaurant is family-friendly and has something for everyone.
- Any Catfish Option: Whether you get it fried or grilled, their catfish will not disappoint.
- Homemade Hushpuppy Basket: It doesn’t get much better than fried bread!
Location | 108 S.E. A Street Bentonville AR
Hours | Lunch Daily: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Dinner Monday – Thursday: 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Dinner Friday – Saturday: 4:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Sunday supper all day: 11:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Tavola Trattoria is a popular modern Italian and Mediterranean restaurant just off of the square. One reviewer said, “The pasta is delicious! I have not had anything I did not like from them. Great service and friendly staff as well.”
- Tavola Pizza: This unique pizza has roasted pears, mozzarella, pesto, and more. It’s sweet, savory, and delicious!
- Quiche: This is a classic done right. It’s simple and is one of our go-to’s for brunch.